Frequently Asked Questions
Prepared by Rodrigo Diaz, William A. Overholt
- 1. What are the advantages of using biological control?
- 2. What biological control agents available for biological control of TSA in Florida?
- 3. Is this beetle going to feed on my garden plants or crops?
- 4. TSA is in the same plant family as tomato, pepper, egg plant and potato. Are these close relatives of TSA at risk?
- 5. How can I recognize Gratiana boliviana?
- 6. How I can help the Gratiana boliviana if it is already in my property?
- 7. Can Gratiana boliviana eradicate TSA from my property?
- 8. How can Gratiana boliviana be integrated in managing TSA?
- 9. Are there other biological control agents for TSA?
- 10. Where I get beetles for release on my property?
- 11. Where I can learn more about biological control of weeds?