2014 Hydrilla IPM Online Course
Course Temporarily Offline
- Download and print the Workbook (3.6MB PDF). To read the Hydrilla IPM Workbook, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Complete the Workbook while watching the following lessons below. Mobile users might have trouble viewing these applications so please use flash-enabled system.
Hydrilla IPM RAMP
Hydrilla Tip Miner
- Mail your completed Hydrilla IPM Workbook and Training Enrollment Form to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 .
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check for $10 made out to the SLC Extension Advisory Council to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (772) 462-1660
- Ken will grade your workbook and mail it back to you along with a signed, completed CEU form.