2016 Air Potato Management Training Course
Enlarge screen available
- Download the Workbook. To read the TAME Air Potato Workbook (1.9 MB pdf), you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. View video: "Air Potato Extension Needs Assessment Webinar". Download Fact Sheet: "Natural Area Weeds: Air Potato (Dioscorea bulbifera)"
- Complete the Workbook.
- Mail your completed TAME Air Potato Workbook and Training Enrollment Form to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 .
- Check or Money Order: Mail a check for $10 made out to the SLC Extension Advisory Council to Ken Gioeli, Extension Agent, UF / St Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road, Ste 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945 (772) 462-1660
- Ken will grade your workbook and mail it back to you along with a signed, completed CEU form. CEU's are available February 26, 2016 - Dec 31, 2016. Click on the CEU Information link for categories and number of CEU's available.
Gioeli, K., Overholt, W., Rayamajhi, M., and Kerr, C. 2016. 2015 Air Potato Management Training Course. UF/IFAS. Available Online: http://pesticide.ifas.ufl.edu/courses/airpotato.shtml
You will need adobe reader view the documents below.
- Air Potato Workbook (1.9 MB pdf)
- Natural Area Weeds: Air Potato (Dioscorea bulbifera